    Basically, when some of my services fail, I have to go to a different computer and work from there. It's difficult to do that.

    Thanks,

    , Sep 24, 2012

  2. Lew Guest

    (unknown) wrote:
    > After repeated calls to a web service, different web services stop working on my PC. I'm building a project around them.
    >
    > The non-working symptoms are different each time. One time the services were down for more than a day. I thought the problem was something totally different, but they magically came back for no reason.
    >
    > Why would the IIS (Internet Information Services) web services stop working on my computer. What can I do to get the web services working again.
    >
    > Basically, when some of my services fail, I have to go to a different computer and work from there. It's difficult to do that.

    This is the comp.lang.java.programmer Usenet forum.

    --
    Lew

    Lew, Sep 24, 2012

  3. Rajiv Gupta Guest

    On 2012-09-24 13:05:29 +1000, said:

    > After repeated calls to a web service, different web services stop
    > working on my PC. I'm building a project around them.
    >
    > The non-working symptoms are different each time. One time the services
    > were down for more than a day. I thought the problem was something
    > totally different, but they magically came back for no reason.
    >
    > Why would the IIS (Internet Information Services) web services stop
    > working on my computer. What can I do to get the web services working
    > again.
    >
    > Basically, when some of my services fail, I have to go to a different
    > computer and work from there. It's difficult to do that.
    >
    > Thanks,

    You need to get IIS (Internet Information Service) Antifail Pro. Don't
    bother with the entry level version because that doesn't have color
    menu bars. The Pro version has the good color menu bars and by using
    the menu bars you can start IIS remotely with mouse or keyboard.
    Depending on length of mouse and/or keyboard cord you can restart IIS
    up to 2 metres from your PC. I don't know if work with blue teeth
    keyboard.

    Rajiv Gupta, Sep 25, 2012
  4. Lew Guest

    Rajiv Gupta wrote:
    > said:
    >> After repeated calls to a web service, different web services stop
    >> working on my PC. I'm building a project around them.

    >> The non-working symptoms are different each time. One time the services
    >> were down for more than a day. I thought the problem was something
    >> totally different, but they magically came back for no reason.
    >>
    >> Why would the IIS (Internet Information Services) web services stop
    >> working on my computer. What can I do to get the web services working
    >> again.

    >> Basically, when some of my services fail, I have to go to a different
    >> computer and work from there. It's difficult to do that.

    > You need to get IIS (Internet Information Service) Antifail Pro. Don't

    Doesn't dound correct.

    > bother with the entry level version because that doesn't have color
    > menu bars. The Pro version has the good color menu bars and by using
    > the menu bars you can start IIS remotely with mouse or keyboard.
    > Depending on length of mouse and/or keyboard cord you can restart IIS
    > up to 2 metres from your PC. I don't know if work with blue teeth

    Your reply makes no sense. What are "blue teeth"?

    What do colored menu bars have to do with web services failing?

    What does any of this have to do with *Java*?

    --
    Lew

    Lew, Sep 25, 2012
  5. Arne Vajhøj Guest

    On 9/25/2012 5:58 PM, Lew wrote:
    > Rajiv Gupta wrote:
    >> said:
    >>> After repeated calls to a web service, different web services stop
    >>> working on my PC. I'm building a project around them.

    >>> The non-working symptoms are different each time. One time the services
    >>> were down for more than a day. I thought the problem was something
    >>> totally different, but they magically came back for no reason.
    >>>
    >>> Why would the IIS (Internet Information Services) web services stop
    >>> working on my computer. What can I do to get the web services working
    >>> again.

    >>> Basically, when some of my services fail, I have to go to a different
    >>> computer and work from there. It's difficult to do that.

    >> You need to get IIS (Internet Information Service) Antifail Pro. Don't

    > Doesn't dound correct.
    >
    >> bother with the entry level version because that doesn't have color
    >> menu bars. The Pro version has the good color menu bars and by using
    >> the menu bars you can start IIS remotely with mouse or keyboard.
    >> Depending on length of mouse and/or keyboard cord you can restart IIS
    >> up to 2 metres from your PC. I don't know if work with blue teeth

    > Your reply makes no sense. What are "blue teeth"?
    >
    > What do colored menu bars have to do with web services failing?
    >
    > What does any of this have to do with *Java*?

    I think it is called humor.

    :)

    Arne

    Arne Vajhøj, Sep 26, 2012
  6. Rajiv Gupta Guest

    On 2012-09-26 07:58:50 +1000, Lew said:

    > Rajiv Gupta wrote:
    >> said:
    >>> After repeated calls to a web service, different web services stop
    >>> working on my PC. I'm building a project around them.

    >>> The non-working symptoms are different each time. One time the services
    >>> were down for more than a day. I thought the problem was something
    >>> totally different, but they magically came back for no reason.
    >>>
    >>> Why would the IIS (Internet Information Services) web services stop
    >>> working on my computer. What can I do to get the web services working
    >>> again.

    >>> Basically, when some of my services fail, I have to go to a different
    >>> computer and work from there. It's difficult to do that.

    >> You need to get IIS (Internet Information Service) Antifail Pro. Don't

    > Doesn't dound correct.

    It dounded correct to me, but then English is my third language.

    >> bother with the entry level version because that doesn't have color
    >> menu bars. The Pro version has the good color menu bars and by using
    >> the menu bars you can start IIS remotely with mouse or keyboard.
    >> Depending on length of mouse and/or keyboard cord you can restart IIS
    >> up to 2 metres from your PC. I don't know if work with blue teeth

    > Your reply makes no sense. What are "blue teeth"?
    >
    > What do colored menu bars have to do with web services failing?
    >
    > What does any of this have to do with *Java*?

    I think you need to reboot the wetware. Spending 24 hours a day as a
    pedant on a Java newsgroup dounds like you don't have much of a life to
    me.

    Rajiv Gupta, Sep 26, 2012