Widespread support for XDR-based WSDL?

Charles Fineman

I'm working with a company that would like to migrate many (all?) of
their ad hoc web services into a .NET "container" (not sure if that's
the correct parlance in the webservices world... co-opting it from J2EE)

They have a large number of these ad hoc endpoints defined using XDR.
Now I know that WSDL does not mandate W3C Schema for type definitions
but, beyond the MS supplied tools; how much support is there for XDR in
the industry. A quick google search was not enlightening so I thought I
would try here while I continue my search. For example, do the WebLogic
and WebSphere tools support implementing endpoints against XDR-based
WSDL? Do most of the popular "containers" support plugging in XDR
validation (do many support it "off the shelf"?)

Charles