WideStudio in Windows

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by David Ross, Aug 2, 2004.

  1. David Ross

    David Ross Guest

    you attach code to the controls by selecting the
    control, then go to procedures. Create a procedure. It
    has all the event hooks that you could need. from
    initialize to mouse out. It is a very big download,
    its like trying to download Microsoft Visual studio.
    Heh, ts even more on the install. It includes
    everything from the IDE, toolkit, to the
    compiler(mingw). I am sure the author can split the
    downloads, or someone else do it. I think I will stick
    and develop for this toolkit. It is *free*, which is
    what I like. I can keep any changes to myself and I
    don't have to tell what toolkit I am using unless I
    want to. Anyway, what bugs and where? I think I might
    work on them. I am interested in this toolkit for the
    embedded work :) And for desktop application use.
    There is always a learning curve. Did you try using
    the Object Viewer under the iew menu? Its easier
    until I learn the names. I am curious if Ruby is
    portable to TRON and T-Eagle :]

    Yes, I did notice a few bugs that could be fixed. I
    guess I should fix them and "Send patches" and not
    talk bad about them.

    --David Ross

    http://%1%20"file://E:/Program%20Files/WideStudio/ws/doc/C/builder-doc/builder.html"

    http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail