WideStudio in Windows

David Ross

you attach code to the controls by selecting the
control, then go to procedures. Create a procedure. It
has all the event hooks that you could need. from
initialize to mouse out. It is a very big download,
its like trying to download Microsoft Visual studio.
Heh, ts even more on the install. It includes
everything from the IDE, toolkit, to the
compiler(mingw). I am sure the author can split the
downloads, or someone else do it. I think I will stick
and develop for this toolkit. It is *free*, which is
what I like. I can keep any changes to myself and I
don't have to tell what toolkit I am using unless I
want to. Anyway, what bugs and where? I think I might
work on them. I am interested in this toolkit for the
embedded work :) And for desktop application use.
There is always a learning curve. Did you try using
the Object Viewer under the iew menu? Its easier
until I learn the names. I am curious if Ruby is
portable to TRON and T-Eagle :]

Yes, I did notice a few bugs that could be fixed. I
guess I should fix them and "Send patches" and not
talk bad about them.

--David Ross
http://%1 "file://E:/Program%20Files/WideStudio/ws/doc/C/builder-doc/builder.html"

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail