Wierd: Browse button doesn't work anymore (Modify Style)

Bobby Edward

All of a sudden my "Browse..." button doesn't work anymore. This is the
button in the CSS "Modify Style" dialog for "background-image:".

I've rebooted and it still fails.

Any idea how to fix it? It happened all of a sudden...

Mike Lopilato

Mine did the same thing!
Did you find a fix for this?

Bobby Edward wrote:

Wierd: Browse button doesn't work anymore (Modify Style)
30-Sep-08

All of a sudden my "Browse..." button doesn't work anymore. This is the
button in the CSS "Modify Style" dialog for "background-image:"

I've rebooted and it still fails

Any idea how to fix it? It happened all of a sudden...

Implementing Continuous Scrolling UI Pattern in ASP.NET
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...b-5ac2a8e73f34/implementing-continuous-s.aspx