Wierd Problem: Redirect to https Page

I have a login page that's https and after logging in should redirect to the
home page http://www.example.com

No matter what I've tried it tries to redirect to https://www.example.com
(https)

Exact error is:

The page cannot be displayed:
500 Internal Server Error - The network logon failed. (1790)
Internet Security and Acceleration Server

Does anyone have any clue as to what's going on here, and how to fix it? Any
help is GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks,

Evertjan.

E wrote on 01 dec 2005 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:

You run a form at the server?
Is the keyboard also on the server?

Or perhaps this is asp.net?

This NG is classic ASP only,