Wierd problem when dserializing array of custom types in response

Navin Mishra

Hi,

I'm facing wierd problem when deserializing array of custom types in
response from ASP.NET web service. I'm seeing SOAP response is sent all
right to client but the client proxy deserializes all fields of custom types
in array element as null somehow. I tried explicitly giving the namespace
and type for array elements but that didn't help.

[XmlArrayAttribute(Form = System.Xml.Schema.XmlSchemaForm.Unqualified)]

[XmlArrayItemAttribute(Type = typeof(MyType), Form =
System.Xml.Schema.XmlSchemaForm.Qualified, Namespace =
http://www.mynamespce, IsNullable = true)]

public MyType[] myArray;

I do have same type MyType in a different namespace also but when I give
correct namespace why it should still cause problem ? I couldn't make it
work try what I may...

Any ideas what might be going on ?

Thanks in advance and regards

Navin