Wierd SessionState problem (again)

Dean

PageOne.aspx has an image control. The imageURL of the image control points
to ImagePump.aspx.

ImagePump.aspx gets a bitmap out of a SQLServer database, puts in into a
bitmap object and does a:

myImage.save(response.outputstream, ImageFormat.jpeg).

This code works however, on this page I refer to a sessionvariable that is
accessable from all of my other pages. But that session variable is not
accessable from this page - it is nothing.

The only difference between this page and other aspx pages is that this page
never gets explicitly requested. The code in the page_load gets executed
however. It must be getting executed when the image.imageurl property on
pageone.aspx references it.

The mystery is why can't this page reference session variables?
[I am sure it has been populated and I am sure that sessionstate is enabled
for this page]
thanks,
Dean

Dean

figured out wierd problem and learned something

When stepping through code you are not always stepping through in the
sequence the code is executed. A component on a page got it's property
before another page set session state. But when I stepped through the
sequence was reversed.
Dean