    element...."

    I even changed the settings back and these warnings persist.

    Any ideas why????

    VB Programmer, Feb 10, 2006

  2. RE: Wierd Warnings: mailSettings modification results in many web.conf

    Programmer,

    Looks exactly like mine without the password and userName in the network
    element. Here's my tip works on my vs2005 standard and enables intellisence
    in the web.config file.
    Find the following in your config file
    <configuration xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/.NetConfiguration/v2.0">
    and change it to this
    <configuration>
    Remember to change it back when your done.

    Good Luck
    DWS

    =?Utf-8?B?RFdT?=, Feb 10, 2006

  3. Re: Wierd Warnings: mailSettings modification results in many web.conf

    Changing it simply to <configuration> worked!

    Is it necessary to have the xmlns link? What is it used for? Necssary?

    Thanks!

    VB Programmer, Feb 10, 2006