WIKI based on XML/XSLT

Discussion in 'XML' started by robby, Jan 8, 2006.

  1. robby

    robby Guest

    Greetings,
    I want to find such a system , looks like a WIKI system could deal
    with XML.
    that is,
    1) documents version control
    2) documents edit with cooperation
    3) documents with the source format XML
    4) documents auto-generating to HTML (PDF is also required)
    5) But from the guest view of point, he/she will see HTML format from
    the web

    looks like wiki, when click the button "save", it will present HTML web
    to you.
    Also I want to the function "Generate PDF". XSLT is used inside.

    Could you give me a hint?
    TIA

    Robby

    robby, Jan 8, 2006