wiki C++ book (GNU Free Documentation License) participate...

Panic

Foreword
This book is designed for people that already know how to do basic
stuff with the OS and how to program in other languages, therefore,
some basic knowledge is expected. However, this is an open work, if
you find any problem with a term or concept you can contribute an
explanation to it in this same work or start another project on that
subject, feel free to participate, we all welcome you to do so.

Guide to Readers
This is a wiki book, as such you should learn a bit about what it is
and how it does it's magic.

The book is organized into different parts, but as it's still in early
development, things may be missing or just not where they should be...

Guide to Writers