    Thanks.
    --
    Robert

    Robert Oschler, Jun 17, 2004

  2. Robert Oschler

    Chad Fowler Guest

    On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 07:43:23 +0900, Robert Oschler
    <no_replies@fake_email_address.invalid> wrote:

    > What is the Wiki engine used by the ruby garden wiki:
    >
    > http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby
    >
    > Is it available for download and use by others? If so, link please.

    http://www.usemod.com

    It's in Perl, unfortunately. Anyone want to help add search and
    change history to RuWiki? ;)

    Chad

    Chad Fowler, Jun 18, 2004

  3. On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 11:59:55 +0900, Chad Fowler wrote:
    >> What is the Wiki engine used by the ruby garden wiki:

    >> http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby

    >> Is it available for download and use by others? If so, link please.

    > http://www.usemod.com

    > It's in Perl, unfortunately. Anyone want to help add search and change
    > history to RuWiki? ;)

    Change history is on its way -- I can't give a target, because I just
    started refactoring the new diff code to be a bit more Ruby-ish rather
    than Perl-ish, and it's somewhat taken on a life of its own. I'm out of
    town this weekend, so perhaps a release of that (a standalone project,
    too!) will happen early next week. Ruwiki can follow after that, because
    the page format is changing (dramatically) for Ruwiki 0.8; after that, if
    people want to help, the page format will be stable and extensible. (One
    of the features that I thought would be neat are "image-pages"; that is,
    Ruwiki topic pages that are essentially just JPG, GIF, or PNG images. This
    will be possible, at least in theory, with the new page format.)

    -austin
    --
    austin ziegler * * Toronto, ON, Canada
    * 23.17.56

    Austin Ziegler, Jun 18, 2004
  4. On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 18:41:51 -0400, Robert Oschler wrote:

    > What is the Wiki engine used by the ruby garden wiki:
    >
    > http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby
    >
    > Is it available for download and use by others? If so, link
    > please.

    HomePage/NotesAboutThisSite/ThisWiki leads to:

    http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?ThisWiki

    Just two clicks from the main page... You could have seen the
    answer after just one click...

    gegroet,
    Erik V.

    Erik Veenstra, Jun 25, 2004