Wikicodia - The code snippets wiki

Wikicodia Admin

Dears,

Wikicodia is a wiki based project for sharing code snippets. We're
collecting large number of code snippets for all code-based
programming languages, scripts, shells and consoles. We wish you could
help us. We're still BETA. Your suggestions, ideas and criticisms are
very welcomed. We're waiting for you contributions. You can easily
share and search our snippet using our Google Desktop Gadget. Share
your C snippets and help the world

http://www.wikicodia.com

Thanks
Wikicodia Admin