wikipedia parser...

boris

hi all,
can anyone recommend working! wikipedia parser (to text or html). I've
tried to get wikitext working, but it looks like it has some problems..
thanks.

Travers Naran

hi all,
can anyone recommend working! wikipedia parser (to text or html). I've
tried to get wikitext working, but it looks like it has some problems..
thanks.

So when you tried "java wikitext parser" in Google, what results did you
get and which parsers did you try?

Roedy Green

hi all,
can anyone recommend working! wikipedia parser (to text or html). I've
tried to get wikitext working, but it looks like it has some problems..
thanks.

If there is only a set of things you are trying to extract, just
download the page with http://mindprod.com/products1.html#HTTP

Then pick out what you want with regexes and indexOf.

See http://mindprod.com/jgloss/regex.html
--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
http://mindprod.com

Roedy Green

hi all,
can anyone recommend working! wikipedia parser (to text or html). I've
tried to get wikitext working, but it looks like it has some problems..
thanks.

have a look at http://mindprod.com/applet/americantax.html
There are screenscrapers for each state to extract sales tax
information. You can use one as a starting point for what you need.