Wikis

Daniel Lewis

Hello,

On the LesserWiki website ( http://lesserwiki.org/ ) it says that I
have to use Rails 0.13.1, do you know if its possible to use the
newest version of Rails, or do I definitely have to use 0.13.1?

I like the features in LesserWiki, its great how it also uses AJAX.

Thanks for any information you can give,

Daniel Lewis.
* Analyst Programmer (Ruby and J2EE)
* President of the Brookes Computing Society
* Intelligent Systems and Software Engineering Student (Oxford Brookes
University, Oxford, UK)
* ACM Student Member (Since February 2005)

James Edward Gray II

On the LesserWiki website ( http://lesserwiki.org/ ) it says that I
have to use Rails 0.13.1, do you know if its possible to use the
newest version of Rails, or do I definitely have to use 0.13.1?

From that page:

"If you are using Rails 0.14, wait for the next release."

Doesn't look good.

James Edward Gray II

Daniel Lewis

Does anyone know what the "initializer" does and where I can get it?

LesserWiki requires "#{RAILS_ROOT}/vendor/rails/railties/lib/initializer"

I really don't know what to do, I need to set up LesserWiki before
tomorrow ideally. The documentation on their website isn't very clear.

Thanks for any help that anyone can give.

Daniel Lewis.