    --
    Paul G
    Software engineer.
    Paul, Mar 19, 2009

  2. Paul

    Rahul Soni Guest

    First things first, a problem well defined is a problem half solved. I don't
    think the requirement is crystal clear.

    In general, IMO, GridView is good for display related data. I don't
    personally find it very intuitive to work with an editable Grid. Depending on
    your scenario, you may like to play around with other controls as well.

    For a quick start, you may like to see some videos/tutorials which would
    give you good idea of which control might suit your bill...

    http://www.asp.net/learn/data-access/

    --
    Cheers,
    Rahul Soni

    www.dotnetscraps.com

    Rahul Soni, Mar 20, 2009

  3. Paul

    Paul Guest

    Thanks for the additional information. I would like to use something that
    works like the outlook calendar where you share other users' calenders. It
    would be very simular to this with the exception that instead of timesegments
    for users it would be for movies. Will take a look at the link provided

    Paul, Mar 23, 2009