    version 1.0 or 1.1

    Thanks

    DNB
    DNB, Jan 10, 2008

  2. "work perfectly on .Net Framework 2.0 without upgrading to 2.0"
    I believe you need to recompile it which would involve "upgrading". I do
    not think that if DLL was compiled with 1.1 it will work with .NET 2.0
    framework.

    But the whole upgrading process is simple and takes 5 minutes usually.

    George.

    George Ter-Saakov, Jan 10, 2008

  3. DNB

    Aidy Guest

    You'll need vs 1.1 on the machine. It'll live happily beside 2.0.

    Aidy, Jan 10, 2008
  4. Why would you want it a 1.1 app to work with 2.0 ?

    Install the 1.1 Framework on the server...and target your 1.1 app to use it.

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/

    Juan T. Llibre, Jan 10, 2008
  5. DNB

    bruce barker Guest

    in general yes. there are only a few 1.1 method signatures not supported in
    2.0, but they where not commonly used.

    just change your iis settings to asp.net 2.0. you will need to update the
    web.config to the 2.0 syntax, otherwise that is all you will need to do.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Jan 10, 2008