Will MSXML have result-document??

ted

Hello,

I'd like to start using MSXML for my tranformations but I when I looked at
their docs, they haven't implemented the result-document element yet. Below
is what I found on a MSDN FAQ.

Does "moving to the newer System.Xml framework classes" mean that developers
can implement and incorporate the "result-document" element into MSXML??

Will MSXML support XSLT 2.0?
No. MSXML versions 4.0 and later fully implement and support XSL
Transformations (XSLT) Version 1.0 (W3C Recommendation 16 November 1999). If
your XML application requires a later version of XSLT, Microsoft strongly
recommends moving to the newer System.Xml framework classes, because all
future XML development efforts will be focused there.