Will multiple instances of same Javabean, through ActiveX, havecommon static data?

vikram.sjn

Hi,

I have Java code to be accessed from VC++ application, and need to
instantiate multiple times - but Java code has static variables, and
for some reason I can't fix this.

To workaround I created two objects of the ActiveX control (created by
packager.exe), but it seems static code is common to the two objects.

Is the above assessment correct - that multiple instantiation of same
Javabean through ActiveX control will still have common static data?
And is there any possibility of making this work (without fixing
static variables)?

Thanks

Note: Cross posting from comp.lang.java.beans, because of no response