(WILL PAY) Blog combined with reading

Tiger Big one

Blog:
http://sixrevisions.com/web-development/how-to-create-a-blog-from-scratch-using-ruby-on-rails/

I will pay for someone to solve this problem for me! post ur email or
msn or yim!

Basically, what i got at the moment that works is the reading, ADD and
EDIT and delete posts that people have made, i have also added a
friendship so only friends of that person can view the post.

What i want to achieve now is that users can comment on that post! This
is the hard thing and i dont understand how i can combine the commenting
system with my own reading system.

Also, i have done some tests but i really need some help! in my
view/reading i only have the add.rhtml and edit.rhtml. In the userhub
page, i have the current code:
######################################

app/view/user/index.rhtml
######################################
<% @user.reading.each do |reading| %>

<u>Description:</u> <%= reading.description %></div>
<%= link_to "Edit",
:controller => :reading,
:action => :edit,
:id => reading.id %> |
<%= link_to "Delete",
:controller => :reading,
:action => :delete,
:id => reading.id %>

<% end %>
######################################

Reading File?: Controller is called "reading"

Made this myself:

######################################

reading_controller.rb
######################################

class ReadingController < ApplicationController

before_filter :protect

def add
@title = "Add a New Reading Material"

if request.post?
@reading = Reading.new(params[:reading])
@reading.user_id = User.logged_in(session).id
if @reading.save
flash[:notice] = "Reading #{@reading.name} added!"
redirect_to :controller => :user, :action => :index
end
end
end

def edit
@title = "Edit a Reading material"
@reading = Reading.find(params[:id])
if request.post?
if @reading.update_attributes(params[:reading])
flash[:notice] = "Reading #{@reading.name} updated!"
redirect_to :controller => :user, :action => :index
end
end
end

def delete
@reading = Reading.find(params[:id])
flash[:notice] = "Reading #{@reading.name} deleted!"
@reading.destroy
redirect_to :controller => :user, :action => :index
end

private
# Protect a page against not logged users
def protect
unless User.logged_in?(session)
flash[:notice] = "Please login first"
redirect_to :controller => :user, :action => :login
return false
end
end
end

Ryan Davis

Anyone???

You didn't get your answer within 2.5 hours... maybe you should be more =
patient. But I'd also suggest you email/post on a ruby on rails =
list/forum, not one dedicated to ruby.