will pay for help developing a menu for our website

BG

We need to put a menu on a page on our website. The menu has to be in the
vertical area of a frames page. Go to www.fqvictims.org . The menu choices
on the left need to be categorized - and we need a menu system to "drop
down" choices.

We will pay $100-$200 if someone could write a script with a working menu.
I am
working for a volunteer group called fqvictims (victims of fluoroquinolone
antibiotics).

We have tried to get a menu working, even purchasing Allwebmenus pro - but
that product is buggy as hell.

Please send us an email at (e-mail address removed) if you think you can help
us. I can't imagine it would take that much time for someone that knows
java/java script.

Thank You,

Bob

McKirahan

BG said:
We need to put a menu on a page on our website. The menu has to be in the
vertical area of a frames page. Go to www.fqvictims.org . The menu choices
on the left need to be categorized - and we need a menu system to "drop
down" choices.

We will pay $100-$200 if someone could write a script with a working menu.
I am
working for a volunteer group called fqvictims (victims of fluoroquinolone
antibiotics).

We have tried to get a menu working, even purchasing Allwebmenus pro - but
that product is buggy as hell.

Please send us an email at (e-mail address removed) if you think you can help
us. I can't imagine it would take that much time for someone that knows
java/java script.

Thank You,

Bob

Presuming that FQ Victims is a non-profit, consider posting your request for
a "Web Developer Volunteer" with GuideStar at
http://www.guidestar.org/classifieds/index.jsp:

"Classifieds -- Use GuideStar's on-line marketplace to find requests for
donations, in-kind gifts, or volunteers, as well as job postings, from
nonprofit organizations."

Also:

a) the use of frames is widely discouraged.
b) avoid spaces (%20) in file names
c) "Business" is misspelled in
http://www.fqvictims.org/Buisness Cards/area.htm
d) I see that you use FrontPage :-(