willing to help

Robin

asdfasdasda as das d asdas das das das d

email me (e-mail address removed)

if you need help learning html

as
as
as

richard

asdfasdasda as das d asdas das das das d

email me (e-mail address removed)

if you need help learning html

as
as
as

first, you need to learn what it's all about before you can go teaching it
to anyone.

your first step is to go here
http://validator.w3.org/
Then find out why your crappy single page has 5 errors and 12 warnings.

Learn the proper use of the <ul> tag.

I'll bet you don't even know the difference between html and shtml.