Willing to pay for help!

Jenny

I have a freebie whois script I got for our webserver so that visitors can
check to see if a website name is available.. It is based on the webwho
script (which is great) from http://www.webwho.co.uk/ and I have figured
out everything but I
have one other change that I want to make that I can't figure out. I will
paypal whoever can fix this last thing $25. If you email me, I will send
you the current state of the cgi script and details on the one thing I can't
figure out. Time is of the essence and first person to respond that gives
me the fix, gets the money. Jenny at (e-mail address removed)
Thanks

Tom F.

You could probably get it done free if you asked the question here, and
showed the relivant part of the script

Jenny

Hi Tom,
I thought about that but I am not sure which is the relevant part of the
script.
I figure I have to email the script to someone to study. Someone would have
to look at the demo and see what the original script does and then I would
have
to give the whole script as changed to demonstrate what I want. And also
I would have to point out what isn't working. That is too much to post.
But I appreciate your kind reply.
thanks very much,
Jenny