Willing to pay for some expert help integrating TinyMCE

Discussion in 'Java' started by davehansen22@gmail.com, Jul 18, 2006.

  1. Guest

    I admit it, I'm a weenie.

    I lack the time required to figure out how to make TinyMCE do what I
    want/need it to do. Before someone replies with some witty remarks
    about RTFM I want to say "I don't have time to read the manual."
    Hence, I'm willing to pay someone for help.

    We can do something hourly or by-the-job whichever is more convenient
    for you.

    Some of the basics I need to accomplish:
    - Load and edit simple files created in notepad without completely
    scrambling them. I'd like to take advantage of using markup to enhance
    the document.
    - Edit simple HTML. I only use the editor to create simple code
    examples as part of a general documentation process. Keeping the HTML
    I'm editing seperate from the HTML that the editor uses for formatting
    is beyond my grasp.
    - Edit PHP - same as above. ( I think PHP code formatted like in
    Mambo is cool (colored syntax) but is not necessary.)
    - Figure out how/why the whole issue of newlines/<BR>/<div></div>
    causes unpredictable results.
    - Insert/upload pictures from the local machine for inclusion in the
    text being edited.
    - There may be more based upon the solutions to the above.

    All the "articles" I'm editing and creating are being stored in a MySQL
    database on the same server running the web server (apache and php
    4.3.9 (if that matters at all.))

    Email to

    Thanks!
    Dave
    , Jul 18, 2006

  2. Oliver Wong Guest

    <> wrote in message

    > I lack the time required to figure out how to make TinyMCE do what I
    > want/need it to do. Before someone replies with some witty remarks
    > about RTFM I want to say "I don't have time to read the manual."
    > Hence, I'm willing to pay someone for help.

    Given that TinyMCE is written in JavaScript, you might get more helpful
    replies if you post to a JavaScript newsgroup instead of a Java one.

    - Oliver
    Oliver Wong, Jul 18, 2006

    Oh, jeez. I'm such an idiot. Sorry.
    Oliver Wong wrote:
    > <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > I lack the time required to figure out how to make TinyMCE do what I
    > > want/need it to do. Before someone replies with some witty remarks
    > > about RTFM I want to say "I don't have time to read the manual."
    > > Hence, I'm willing to pay someone for help.

    > Given that TinyMCE is written in JavaScript, you might get more helpful
    > replies if you post to a JavaScript newsgroup instead of a Java one.
    >
    > - Oliver
    , Jul 19, 2006
  4. Oliver Wong Guest

    [post re-ordered]

    <> wrote in message
    > Oliver Wong wrote:
    >
    >> you might get more helpful
    >> replies if you post to a JavaScript newsgroup instead of a Java one.
    >>

    > Oh, jeez. I'm such an idiot. Sorry.

    Don't worry about it. A lot of people make that mistake.

    - Oliver
    Oliver Wong, Jul 19, 2006