    a new business?

    From a person with a new years resolution to stat a small profitable
    business for he new year
    Thank you..
    P.S Please Smile

    Information is power
    VouSkii, Dec 24, 2007

  2. VouSkii

    Vince Morgan Guest

    "VouSkii" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hosting can I host my own website and others I create how?

    Yes you can, for the first part. The "how" is a longer answer that I don't
    have time for right now.
    > Does the 24hour build a website book work?

    I imagine if you can read it it's working ok ;)
    However, if you are asking is 24hours realy long enough to create a webiste,
    the answer is yes. But it wouldn't be much of a site.

    > Can I obtain a text number online business.. For example people can
    > text for items at a cost?

    I don't know what you mean here.

    > Are there any free copyrights and trademark company for people sating
    > a new business?

    Copyright is not handled these days like trademarks or registered designs.
    You apply copyright by simply stating it in the material

    > From a person with a new years resolution to stat a small profitable
    > business for he new year

    I hope you do it, and wish you well.

    HTH