Win 2000 Professional + IE6 problem

Tong

I have a simple .asp page with a text field and submit
button. When it runs on a Win 2000 Professional + IE6
client machine, and the .asp page is set "anonymous
access" only on IIS, the contents I entered to the text
field did not get submitted when I click the submit
button. If the setting is "Integrated Windows
Authentication" everything is fine. Has anyone had
experienced this problem?

Guest

No, just submitting a form. If I check IsEmpty
(Request.Form("TextField")), it's true.

Mark Schupp

How do you know it is not submitting?

show code for form (simplify if possible)
show code for form processing script.