Win2003 and asp.net automatic serviced components registration..

Joe

When we run our application under win2003 it requires us
to register all serviced components. The web application
gets an exception either on the registry our on
IComCatalog save changes when we try to automatically
register them from a web-page. Does anyone know how to get
the win2003 server to work like a win2000 server sercurity
wise...