Win2003 Server Framework2 Beta2 Problems

Wolfgang Kitzelberger

Since I installed the Net-Framework 2 Beta2 and the sql2005 express Bet
on my 2003 Server I got 2 Problems:
1. The ASP.NET Tab in the iiS has gone, so there is no possibility t
configure the frameworks or anything like that.
2.The Volume Shadow Copy Service is not able to start anymore, so
can't backup my system.
The Server is already SP1. The ASP.NET Apps are still running..

Any ideas

-
Wolfgang Kitzelberge

Juan T. Llibre

re:
1. The ASP.NET Tab in the iiS has gone, so there is no possibility to
configure the frameworks or anything like that.

It's a bug. Vote at this feedback bug report to call
the Development Team's attention to it :

http://lab.msdn.microsoft.com/produ...edbackid=f697a7d8-52a0-4c79-bc57-767b6d7d750a

In the meantime,
use Denis Bauer's ASP.NET Version Switcher to switch ASP.NET versions :

http://www.denisbauer.com/NETTools/ASPNETVersionSwitcher.aspx

If you're comfortable editing the registry,
you can try to fix it by following the instructions at :

http://www.eggheadcafe.com/forums/ForumPost.asp?ID=20592&INTID=6