Win32::IE::Mechanize multiple frame problem

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by sebastian, Nov 9, 2004.

  1. sebastian

    sebastian Guest

    Hi all,

    I am using Win32::IE::Mechanize. I encounter a website that has
    multiple frames and the frames are interdepdent with one another. And,
    the actions required to be performed at different frames. I need to
    set some frame 'in-focus' at different times so that i can access the
    right objects in different frames.

    Are there any APIs in Mechanize to do that? follow_link, load_frame
    will actually loads the URL into the whole IE and end up it complains
    that it can't find some parent frames.

    Are there any other ways to go around that?

    Thanks in advanced.

    Cheers
    Sebastian

    sebastian, Nov 9, 2004