    Ce message a ete poste via la plateforme Web club-Internet.fr
    This message has been posted by the Web platform club-Internet.fr

    http://forums.club-internet.fr/

    BOHIM, Dec 9, 2003

  2. BOHIM <> wrote:

    > I want to change local directory (lcd in dos) and no reference to
    > this method in the documentation ?

    I don't recall DOS ever having an lcd command. Perhaps you mean the
    lcd command in ftp? If so, use the built-in function chdir().

    Why Win32::Internet? I glanced through the docs for it, and offhand I
    don't see anything that you can't do just as easily with other modules
    which don't have the disadvantage of only working on one operating
    system.

    --
    David Wall

    David K. Wall, Dec 9, 2003

  3. BOHIM <> wrote in news::

    > I want to change local directory (lcd in dos) and no reference to this
    > method in the documentation ?

    You subject line seems to be completely irrelevant to your question. What
    does changing a directory in DOS have to do with Win32 or the Internet. (I
    can guess what you mean, but I do not like being put in the role of the
    mind reader).

    Please explain your problem. (Also, please read the posting quidelines
    before your next post).

    --
    A. Sinan Unur

    Remove dashes for address
    Spam bait: mailto:

    A. Sinan Unur, Dec 9, 2003
  4. BOHIM

    Harald Guest

    Have you ever thought about NTLM authentication?
    Win32::Internet is the easiest (and only ?) module to do this...

    --

    Harald
    .... to respond to my email-address remove <_>.

    Harald, Dec 9, 2003
  5. BOHIM

    BOHIM Guest

    Thanks

    I use Win32::Internet because i've got problems between Net::Ftp and ithreads ,
    and my script only runs on windows ...

    I have an object where i do the chdir but the chdir works well and get method
    get the file in the bin path (in the object path) then i thought that a method
    like lcd in ftp dos would help me ...
    I try to change dir before new Win32::Internet but nothing ...

    I resolve my problem adding the complete path.

    BOHIM, Dec 10, 2003