win32/taskscheduler : Segmentation fault error

yeman13

I'm trying to make something like this:

require 'win32/taskscheduler'
include Win32

puts `xcopy "D:\\ATest A" "D:\\ATest B" /c /d /e /i /h /l /r /y`

I get the following error :
------
[BUG] Segmentation fault
ruby 1.8.2 (2004-12-25) [i386-mswin32]

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an
unusual way.
------

If I remove the two firts line, it works.
Note that I have the same error under ruby 1.8.4

Any idea ?
Thanks for your help