win32com support (follow up to previous thread)

Matt Warren

Does this mean that there isn't a way to put a button into Visual
Studio 6.0 and then have it execute python code all purely done in
python.

I.e could I write a python program that puts a button in the msdev
toolbar like the outlook.py example and then when its pushed reformats
the current document, using the Application.Document.SelectAll() com
methods or something like that.

Cheers

Matt