win32ras - compatibility across Win32 versions?

Discussion in 'Python' started by Glenn, Aug 1, 2003.

  1. Glenn

    Glenn Guest

    Hi there. Having done some Googling, it appears "win32ras" may be
    exactly what I'm looking for - but only if it can create
    connectoids/phone book entries on all desktop Win32 versions (Win9x -
    WinXP).

    I found a couple of posts from 2001 about it possibly working on
    win9x, but I couldn't see anything since that time.

    Does it do what I need it to?

    Also, I'm pretty new to Python, so forgive me if this is an obvious
    question, but where would I find some example scripts/resources for
    win32ras?

    Thanks,

    Glenn

    Glenn, Aug 1, 2003