win32ras - compatibility across Win32 versions?

Glenn

Hi there. Having done some Googling, it appears "win32ras" may be
exactly what I'm looking for - but only if it can create
connectoids/phone book entries on all desktop Win32 versions (Win9x -
WinXP).

I found a couple of posts from 2001 about it possibly working on
win9x, but I couldn't see anything since that time.

Does it do what I need it to?

Also, I'm pretty new to Python, so forgive me if this is an obvious
question, but where would I find some example scripts/resources for
win32ras?

Thanks,

Glenn