win32service & win32process - help me please!!!

lukas

Hi!
Can You help me - how to write a little program to list a win2k
services with their process ID. I need to use this on my Win2k server
so please help me.
I've already read ActivePython documentation & there is nothing about
it!
Maybe some of You have had a problem like this???

ex.
Service name | process name | process id
apache | apache.exe | 997
svc_maad_1 | maad.exe | 1075
svc_maad_2 | maad.exe | 1088

etc...