win32service & win32process - help me please!!!

Discussion in 'Python' started by lukas, May 18, 2004.

  1. lukas

    lukas Guest

    Hi!
    Can You help me - how to write a little program to list a win2k
    services with their process ID. I need to use this on my Win2k server
    so please help me.
    I've already read ActivePython documentation & there is nothing about
    it!
    Maybe some of You have had a problem like this???

    ex.
    Service name | process name | process id
    -------------+--------------+------------
    apache | apache.exe | 997
    svc_maad_1 | maad.exe | 1075
    svc_maad_2 | maad.exe | 1088