    tw Guest

    Could someone explain me how to get signal from microphone to program in
    winapi, (than i want put tone [ctcss] into it) and send to speakers?

    tw, Mar 26, 2008

  2. tw" <"zoty1[nospam] wrote:
    > Could someone explain me how to get signal from microphone to program
    > in winapi, (than i want put tone [ctcss] into it) and send to
    > speakers?

    Yes, someone in a Windows programming newsgroup could. Please go to
    comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.

    Victor Bazarov, Mar 26, 2008

  3. On 2008-03-26 21:59, tw wrote:
    > Could someone explain me how to get signal from microphone to program in
    > winapi, (than i want put tone [ctcss] into it) and send to speakers?

    For help with platform specific features you should ask in a group
    discussing the platform, in this case one of the microsoft.public.*
    groups, perhaps one of the microsoft.public.win32.programmer.* groups,
    you can also try http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN.

    --
    Erik Wikström

    Erik Wikström, Mar 26, 2008
  4. tw

    tw Guest

    Victor Bazarov pisze:
    > tw" <"zoty1[nospam] wrote:
    >> Could someone explain me how to get signal from microphone to program
    >> in winapi, (than i want put tone [ctcss] into it) and send to
    >> speakers?

    > Yes, someone in a Windows programming newsgroup could. Please go to
    > comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.

    thanks for help

    tw, Mar 26, 2008