windbg symbols loading problem for crystall decisions

shan

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for
crystaldecisions.web.dll
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for
crystalenterpriselib.dll
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for
crystalreportpluginlib.dll
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for
crystalinfostorelib.dll

hi
while debuggin in the windbg i found this problem .i have already
loaded microsoft symbols server both in the symbol path and installed
the whole symbols server in my system(192 mb) ,even then its not
symbols for the crystal report (.net) ? if yes then from where i will
get them .i have all related dll for those missing pdb files(symbols).
answer please
thanks