Window crash/freeze after "python test.py" in \Gnuplot

gujax

Hi,
My computer OS is Win ME, and I am running a Py2.5 version. Gnuplot is
v4.2, Gnuplot_py is v1.8. However, whenever I give a command "python
test.py" to test Gnuplot_py, I sometimes get message "
#Gnuplot.................for enjoyment
#press return to open a window
..
clear terminal
.....#####test function#######
and then computer hangs. I never see any windows appearing. A blue
screen appears with request for cntrl-alt-del.

I cannot exactly determine the messages because the crash occurs
relatively fast therefore some sentences above may not be accurate.

I have tried this with many scripts which use Gnuplot for plotting but
it results in same crashes e.g. demo.py in gnuplot_py.
I really have no clue what should be my next step. Any help will be
appreicated.

I however, can run Gnuplot by typing "pgnuplot" or "wgnuplot" in the
command shell and it opens a Gnuplot window. Therefore, it looks like
some incompatibility between gnuplot_py, python2.5?
Thanks,
gujax