window.createPopup has a link in the popup, but this link is not clickable

Jiong Feng

Hi,

I use createPopup and renders a link:
var oPopBody = oPopup.document.body;
oPopBody.style.backgroundColor = "lightyellow";
oPopBody.style.border = "solid black 1px";
oPopBody.innerHTML = '<a href="http://www.yahoo.com"
target="_blank">link <a>';
oPopup.show(0, 0, 200, 200);

I saw this popup up and the link renders correctly. But when I click on the
link, it does not take me to the page I specified.

How could I solve it? (I can not use windows.open(url) because WindowsXP SP2
will block that javascript function)

Thanks
Jiong

Lasse Reichstein Nielsen

Jiong Feng said:
I use createPopup and renders a link:

You also posted this message in the Microsoft Jscript group. Please
don't multipost (post same message independently to several groups).
If the message is relevant for more than one group (and no more than a
few), you should crosspost it (put all group's names in the Newsgroups
header) and set Followup-To to the most relevant group.

In this case, the Microsoft group is probably the best guess, since
createPopup is an IE-only feature.

Your question was answered in the other group.

/L