window.createPopup has a link in the popup, but this link is not clickable

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Jiong Feng, May 15, 2004.

  1. Jiong Feng

    Jiong Feng Guest

    Hi,

    I use createPopup and renders a link:
    var oPopBody = oPopup.document.body;
    oPopBody.style.backgroundColor = "lightyellow";
    oPopBody.style.border = "solid black 1px";
    oPopBody.innerHTML = '<a href="http://www.yahoo.com"
    target="_blank">link <a>';
    oPopup.show(0, 0, 200, 200);

    I saw this popup up and the link renders correctly. But when I click on the
    link, it does not take me to the page I specified.

    How could I solve it? (I can not use windows.open(url) because WindowsXP SP2
    will block that javascript function)

    Thanks
    Jiong
    Jiong Feng, May 15, 2004

  2. Re: window.createPopup has a link in the popup, but this link isnot clickable

    "Jiong Feng" <> writes:

    > I use createPopup and renders a link:

    You also posted this message in the Microsoft Jscript group. Please
    don't multipost (post same message independently to several groups).
    If the message is relevant for more than one group (and no more than a
    few), you should crosspost it (put all group's names in the Newsgroups
    header) and set Followup-To to the most relevant group.

    In this case, the Microsoft group is probably the best guess, since
    createPopup is an IE-only feature.

    Your question was answered in the other group.

    /L
    --
    Lasse Reichstein Nielsen -
    Lasse Reichstein Nielsen, May 15, 2004