    Daniel Rodriguez
    Animusoft Corporation
    http://www.animusoft.com

    Daniel J Rodriguez, Dec 5, 2003

  2. Daniel J Rodriguez

    Alvin Bruney Guest

    This process is called hosting. If you google for it you may find some
    attention. Basically, you can drop the windows control onto the webform,
    which allows the windows component to use the webform as a host. The host
    needs to know how to interpret and fire events from the embedded control, so
    you will use good old COM for this. COM will allow you to source your events
    and enable them to be transmitted client-side.

    COM allows the windows control to behave appropriately clientside. If you
    want to effect to occur as a webserver control, you will need to manually
    postback after specific events.

    good luck
    --
    Regards,