    How can I get to close the window when I click the buttons. I tried
    selfclose, but doesn't work either.
    Thanks in advance.
    gurvar, Mar 30, 2006

  2. gurvar

    MS Guest

    would you give the lines of code that u are adding to close the wirndow,....

    MS, Mar 30, 2006

  3. gurvar

    gurvar Guest

    I'm having a problem while closing cofirmation box
    (Yes or No box).
    when I choose either of them window.close seem to
    be not executing, instead the page is getting fully
    enlarged.Where am I going wrong?

    Page_Load()
    Button1.Attributes.Add("onclick", "window.returnValue
    =document.getElementById('txtValue').value;window.close();")
    Button2.Attributes.Add("onclick", "window.close();")
    End Sub

    gurvar, Mar 30, 2006