    _/\__/\__/\__/\__/\__/\_
    www.huaonline.com
    My Homepage is my Castle

    PC HUA, May 19, 2004

  2. PC HUA

    Ivo Guest

    "PC HUA" wrote
    > I'm using window.open() in the function:
    > function xyz_DoFSCommand( Cmd, args)

    Interesting name.

    > which is called by a flash animation.
    > It opens the given page in a new window (browser). This's working fine in
    > IE. But it doesn't show anything in Opera7.
    > What can I use for Opera in order to open a page in a new window or
    > browser?

    They usually adhere to the same window.open(). Are you sure the problem is
    not with the flash script, or with some popup-blocker? If that is not the
    case, either rename your function or show us more code.
    Ivo

    Ivo, May 19, 2004

  3. PC HUA

    PC HUA Guest

    On Wed, 19 May 2004 01:35:14 +0200, Ivo <> wrote:
    > They usually adhere to the same window.open(). Are you sure the problem
    > is
    > not with the flash script, or with some popup-blocker? If that is not the

    No, not sure :) You could be right that Opera has blocked some pop-up
    windows features by default because I have noticed that IE shows more
    pop-ups for the same site.

    > case, either rename your function or show us more code.

    I didn't put all my codes only because I didn't want to confuse people
    with irrelevant information. The complete code can be found on the page
    :)
    www.folksfun.com/folksKJ (click on the magazine)
    There might be some inconsistent naming in the codes because I have copied
    them from my other pages :)

    PC HUA

    --
    www.huaonline.com