window.open doesn't opens resizeable and with scrollbars

Koyan

Hallo everybody,

I have in my website administration pages the following script:

function openWin(){
window.open("/multimedia/display?frmNm=0&obj=imageid&capobj=imgcaption","display","scrollbar=yes,resizeable=yes,menubar=no,width=500,height=500");

When this script is called, a popup window opens. The problem is that it
opens allright (with scrollbars and resizeable) in Opera and Mozzilla, it
is not resizeable and it has no scrollbars, when I open it from iexplorer
and mozzillafirebird.

Anyone has any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,
Koyan

Fred Serry

Koyan said:
I have in my website administration pages the following script:

function openWin(){
window.open("/multimedia/display?frmNm=0&obj=imageid&capobj=imgcaption",
"display","scrollbar=yes,resizeable=yes,menubar=no,width=500,height=500"
);

Anyone has any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Hi,

For short: RTFM.

If you use scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes instead of
scrollbar=yes,resizeable=yes, it will do allright.

Fred

Lasse Reichstein Nielsen

Koyan said:
I have in my website administration pages the following script:

function openWin(){
window.open("/multimedia/display?frmNm=0&obj=imageid&capobj=imgcaption","display","scrollbar=yes,resizeable=yes,menubar=no,width=500,height=500");
Anyone has any ideas what I am doing wrong?

It is spelled "scrollbars" (plural) and "resizable" (without the "e").
Since you don't give the properties "scrollbars" and "resizable" they
default to "no".

/L

Koyan

It is spelled "scrollbars" (plural) and "resizable" (without the "e").
Since you don't give the properties "scrollbars" and "resizable" they
default to "no".

/L
Thanks, corrected now.