window.open minimized

Steve Covert

I apologize if this resolution is commonplace, but I have not found a
solution as of yet.
When I open a popup window from asp.net using Javascript as follows:
Page.RegisterStartupScript("Title", "window.open(args)");

the new window opens, flickers for a second, and then minimizes.

There must be a fix for this.

Any ideas appreciated!

Steve Covert

Guest

To open a 400x300 window, use the following:

window.open("aa031203a.htm", "example1", "width=400, height=300, location=yes, menubar=yes, status=yes, toolbar=yes, scrollbars=yes, resizable=yes");

HTH

Steve Covert

Thanks for your reply, the window does open, but instantly minimizes. That's
the problem.

Ravikanth said:
To open a 400x300 window, use the following:

window.open("aa031203a.htm", "example1", "width=400, height=300,
location=yes, menubar=yes, status=yes, toolbar=yes, scrollbars=yes,
resizable=yes");

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

your problem lies elsewhere. the default behavior is to open a window and
keep it opened unless instructed otherwise.