    does anyone have any ideas about this?

    Thanks in advance

    Murray
    Murray Jack, Jan 26, 2005

  2. Murray Jack

    Steven Burn Guest

    Have you checked the permissions for the files you are trying to use? (IUSR_<machine name> must have access)

    --

    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group
    www.it-mate.co.uk

    Keeping it FREE!

    Steven Burn, Jan 27, 2005

  3. Murray Jack

    Murray Jack Guest

    yep this is before it makes a request to the filesystem

    and even doesnt work when website running under administrator

    very disappointed with windows 2003 server

    Murray Jack, Jan 27, 2005