Window.open returns access denied

Murray Jack

under windows 2003

I have a windows 2003 server with a "classic asp" application on it with
some com Dlls doing the business logic

my problem is when i add these DLLS to component services, all my buttons on
my web server start returning the error access is denied. it keeps this
problem if you remove the dlls from component services and restart the
server

does anyone have any ideas about this?

Thanks in advance

Murray

Steven Burn

Have you checked the permissions for the files you are trying to use? (IUSR_<machine name> must have access)

--

Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group
www.it-mate.co.uk

Keeping it FREE!

| under windows 2003
|
| I have a windows 2003 server with a "classic asp" application on it with
| some com Dlls doing the business logic
|
| my problem is when i add these DLLS to component services, all my buttons on
| my web server start returning the error access is denied. it keeps this
| problem if you remove the dlls from component services and restart the
| server
|
| does anyone have any ideas about this?
|
| Thanks in advance
|
| Murray

Murray Jack

yep this is before it makes a request to the filesystem

and even doesnt work when website running under administrator

very disappointed with windows 2003 server