    param1='abc'&param2='xyz'",'','toolbar=no') opens
    xxxx.aspx behind

    How can I open xxxx.aspx on top when I include parameters?

    mg, Jan 5, 2004

  2. I will have to try this, but inserting a JavaScript function in the page
    that sets Window focus is an option if nothing else works. I will look at
    passing params in the window.open and see what happens. Not sure why you
    need the '' in the querystring. Perhaps that causes the issue.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Jan 6, 2004

  3. OK. Looked at it, but I am not seeing this issue either way. Do you have any
    JavaScript in the popup page that might be causing this?

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!
    message news:eNQgf7%...

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Jan 6, 2004
  4. OK. Looked at it, but I am not seeing this issue either way. Do you have any
    JavaScript in the popup page that might be causing this? And, what browser
    are you using for this?

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!
    message news:eNQgf7%...

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Jan 6, 2004
  5. mg

    Anders Both Guest

    I think you problem has nothing to do with the parameters. There must be
    some kind of other bug in your code.

    Anders Both, Jan 6, 2004
  6. mg

    mg Guest

    I rebuilt the app and it worked okay. Your comment is
    correct.

    mg, Jan 6, 2004
  7. mg

    mg Guest

    I rebuilt the app and it worked okay. There was a bug in
    the original code. Thanks for your effort!

    >"Cowboy (Gregory A. Beamer)"

    <> wrote in

    mg, Jan 6, 2004