Window.print not working in Internet Explorer 7.0 but works in fir

Guest

Hello All,

I am trying to offer "Print" functionality using an HTML button with the
help of "window.print()"

This button works fine in Firefox but not in IE7. I am dumping the entire
content of the page which has this HTML button code onto a different page
using document.write. Everything else works fine except for this print
button. I have a close button using "window.close" that works fine but not
this print button. Usually when the print button is clicked, it should
display the "Print" window. For example, see the printer icon to the right of
this post. When you click on the print icon, it will display you the
printable version along with a modal window to send the page to the printer.

Any ideas??

Thanks!!

Guest

Diffident said:
Hello All,

I am trying to offer "Print" functionality using an HTML button with the
help of "window.print()"

This button works fine in Firefox but not in IE7. I am dumping the entire
content of the page which has this HTML button code onto a different page
using document.write. Everything else works fine except for this print
button. I have a close button using "window.close" that works fine but not
this print button. Usually when the print button is clicked, it should
display the "Print" window. For example, see the printer icon to the right of
this post. When you click on the print icon, it will display you the
printable version along with a modal window to send the page to the printer.

Any ideas??

Thanks!!

Please do a proper cross post instead of multi posting. Now people that
replies in one newsgroup won't see the replies from other newsgroups.

Guest

Göran Andersson said:
Please do a proper cross post instead of multi posting. Now people that
replies in one newsgroup won't see the replies from other newsgroups.

Correction. What you did was reposting. That's just annoying.