    10X,
    yaniv madar.
    ;

    yaniv madar, Feb 15, 2004

  2. yaniv madar

    Evertjan. Guest

    yaniv madar wrote on 15 feb 2004 in comp.lang.javascript:

    > I need to print a long HTML page and the papar cut at the middle of the
    > page and some of the data lost :-(.
    >
    > I print with JavaScript command "window.print()".
    > Is there any option to control or to split the page that will fit for
    > A4 page
    > size and not cut it.

    <STYLE MEDIA="print">
    p { page-break-before: always }
    </STYLE>

    <http://www.blooberry.com/indexdot/css/properties/print/pbbefore.htm>

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.
    Evertjan., Feb 15, 2004

  3. On 15 Feb 2004 20:08:55 GMT, yaniv madar <> wrote:

    > I need to print a long HTML page and the papar cut at the middle of the
    > page and some of the data lost :-(.
    >
    > I print with JavaScript command "window.print()".
    > Is there any option to control or to split the page that will fit for
    > A4 page size and not cut it.

    Odd. I'm sure that I've seen this question before... Oh yes, you already
    asked it, and I gave you an answer.

    In future, if the solution offered doesn't appear to be sufficient, post
    a follow-up, not a new topic. However, as Evertjan has given you an
    answer along the lines of my own, I think you'll find my advice was
    correct.

    Mike

    --
    Michael Winter