Windows 2003 and client script in ASP.NET

Sara T.

All,

In Windows 2003, some client script generated from .NET i.e. RequireField
Validator doen not work (Cannot popup dialog).

Do we need something to config ?

Sara T.

It still doen't work.
Followings are my testing:

Machine 1:
Windows 2000 Server

Machine 2:
Windows 2003 Server Web Edition

Machine 3:
Windows 2000 Professional runs IE

When I browse web on machine 1, the popup dialog still works but on machine
2, the popup dialog doesnot work. (Popup dialog is generated from .NET
control i.e. RequireField Validator