Windows 2003 / IIS 6 with VSS Hosting Provider?

Alvin K

Does anyone know of a good reliable Hosting service which provides VSS
functionality for developers?

Thanks, Alvin

Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
VSS over the internet

I searched for the VSS online serviceall over the web. but in vain.

Finally, I maped the web drives as my local drives and using with the Visual studio 2005
Eg: http://filesanywhere.com/ etc..

Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
setting up the online VSS is very very troublesome.
I used the http://filesanywhere.com/ web drive and mapped to the local drive z:/ and used with the VSS and with several other remote team members using the Visual studio 2005.