    What are the release dates for Windows 2008 (with IIS 7) and SQL 2008?

    Thanks,
    Miguel

    shapper, Dec 8, 2007

  2. The Launch date is February 28th I believe. I haven't heard anything if they
    will technically be released before that or not. I know Win 2008 will RTM in
    time from what I've heard. I'm unsure about SQL 2008 but it sounds like
    they're on track for the launch date as well.

    --
    Hope this helps,
    Mark Fitzpatrick

    Mark Fitzpatrick, Dec 8, 2007