    I have installed windows 7 x64 and vs2008 pro. My ASP.NET applications are
    taking 10-20 seconds to respond when debugging. IIS on XP was fine.
    Can anyone help with some tips on what this could be?

    m.lancashire, Jun 8, 2010

  2. m.lancashire

    Bob Barrows Guest

    m.lancashire wrote:
    > I have installed windows 7 x64 and vs2008 pro. My ASP.NET
    > applications are taking 10-20 seconds to respond when debugging. IIS
    > on XP was fine.
    > Can anyone help with some tips on what this could be?

    ***canned wrong-newsgroup reply************************
    recommended practice) , but this is a classic (COM-based) asp newsgroup.
    ASP.Net bears very little resemblance to classic ASP so, while you may be
    lucky enough to find a dotnet-knowledgeable person here who can answer your
    question, you can eliminate the luck factor by posting your question to a
    group where those dotnet-knowledgeable people hang out. I suggest

    Bob Barrows

    Bob Barrows, Jun 8, 2010